Plant Coordinator

  • Subject: [cg] Plant Coordinator
  • From: marymary897 marymary897@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:09:08 -0700 (PDT)

Yippeee! Our Community Garden is underway! We have held our first meeting and we'll be voting on a name tomorrow. We've had several people step up to volunteer for various tasks and one couple has even volunteered to be the Plant Coordinators.
  I need to write up a job description for them. Can anyone give me ideas of tasks that Community Garden Plant Coordinators need to do?