[cg] online fundraising for gardening orgs

Hi Folks,
Are there any community gardening organizations with products for sale (e.g.
garden T-shirts, hats, produce, etc.) that would be interesting in selling
online?

Windowbox.com is creating a nonprofit site (currently at:
http://www.savethegardens.org/ ) as another way to raise funds for community
gardening.  We would like to set up a storefront that allows local garden
groups to market their products to internet customers.   Windowbox.com would
host the site, and use our existing e-commerce infrastructure to take the
orders - then we'd email the orders to the individual organizations to
process them and send the products.

Please email me and let me know if your organization would be interested.
And feel free to pass this email on to others.

Thanks,
Ann

PS.  We just launched a new version of our Windowbox.com home page.  Check
it out at: http://www.windowbox.com - I'd love to hear what you think :).

Ann Cherin
Ph: (617) 629-0573
Fax: (617) 666-9142
Ann@windowbox.com

Looking for a little Floracle in your life?
Visit http://www.windowbox.com