[cg] looking for UCCE Master gardeners doing comm. gardens

I am preparing to ask our board of directors of our master gardener
organization to support master gardeners working on community gardens and
getting volunteer hour credit for it.

I'm looking for any other UC Master Gardener groups actively working in
community gardens as information I can use to support my request to the
board. Also, an explanation of how it is set up in your organization. for
example, what I want to see happen in our group is that master gardeners
can get credit for working (however they see fit, not just teaching a
class) in a community garden, rather than each specific garden becoming a
"master gardener project".

thanks in advance for any info forwarded that I could use as tools to share
with my board!