[cg] Is There Spirituality Involved in Your Relationships to Plants??

Hi folks...

I need some help.  I have been tapped to give a lecture titled "Our
Spiritual
Connection to Plants" and I've suddenly developed writer's block.

Any and all are invited to take a second and tell me what those words
mean to you.  Can you site any resources for me?  Anecdotal evidence?

Please respond soon - I just am at a loss and I'm beginning to get VERY
unspiritual about the whole ordeal.

david king
greenman@ucla.edu