Re: [cg] Is There Spirituality Involved in Your Relationships to Plants??

Dear David and All,

Please, don't forget the book "The Secret Life of Plants", mainly the
sections on Findhorn and Rudolf Steiner's biodynamic agricultural method.
Both are very based on spiritual relationship with nature and the vegetal
kingdom, and both are very effective and productive joint ventures linking
human beings and the spiritual entities related to vegetables and to
gardens. You may also find information on Findhorn and on Biodynamic
Agriculture very easily, on the net or in libraries. Cheers, Joaquim
__