Re: [cg] Is There Spirituality Involved in Your Relationships to Plants??

  • To: David King <greenman@ucla.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [cg] Is There Spirituality Involved in Your Relationships to Plants??
  • From: Anita Unruh <aunruh@is.dal.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 20:54:37 -0300 (ADT)

Hi - I wrote a paper on this topic - look for the following

Unruh, A.M. (1997). Spirituality and occupation: garden musings and the
Himalayan Blue Poppy. Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 64,

There are also several books that would be helpful to you

Murray, E. (1997) Cultivating sacred space: Gardening for the soul.

Francis, M. & hester R.T (EDS.) (1990) The meaning of gardens.

Nollman, J. (1994). Why we garden: Cultivating a sense of place.

Hope this is some help.