Re: [cg] Is There Spirituality Involved in Your Relationships to Plants??

  • To: greenman@ucla.edu
  • Subject: Re: [cg] Is There Spirituality Involved in Your Relationships to Plants??
  • From: Dawn G Kazmer <dgkazmer@juno.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 05:57:52 -0700

Beauty is a spiritual quality.   The earth, plants and animals are
spiritual creations.     One needs to be in communication with spiritual
creations.    I need a specific type of garden to feel peace.   This
garden that is so pleasing for me allows freedom in form and function for
the plants and me.    It is not rigid; but some people feel great peace
in very rigid gardens.     A garden can be developed to meet individual
needs.    And gardens allow interaction without judgement..............

	Each day in a garden, I learn about survival, interaction between
species, cooperation between plants and my ability to make my part of the
world more pleasing to me, and others.    There is a part each of us can
play in giving health and pleasure to the creation of this world.
Perhaps that is the most important lesson the garden