Re: poison ivy

This is not exactly a gardening item, but one that might interest gardeners
who have a tough time with poison ivy.  -- Anyone have great ways to handle
poison ivy?  --

I've just discovered an over the counter product called DOMEBORO astringent
solution.  It would seeem unfair not to share this with other sufferers.

Made by Bayer, it contains calcium acetate and aluminum sulfate and when
mixed with water produces aluminum acetate.  It has made a huge difference in
my battle with a recent wicked case of poison ivy.

Judy Tiger
GROW, Washington DC