From: gmoke@world.std.com [mailto:gmoke@world.std.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 1:22 PM
To: NE community food systems
Subject: PlantKids - Public Service

To: urban-ecology@egroups.com
From: "Bill " <oowon@netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 00:57:39 -0000
Subject: [urb-eco] PlantKids - Public Service

I'd like to offer a NEW List, that might give a few kids an outlet
this summer... It FOR kids, but needs some adult help also, for
ideas, esp, between now and summer start schools' end.  I recall
gardening when I was 4 or so.  Mmmmmm!  This is not my List... Just a
good thing that is happening!   BillSF9c (IM)

Founded May 28, 2000

I have created PlantKids mailing list so that my dad and I will have
a place to discuss with others ideas we have for developing a summer
project called PlantKids.  We want this to be a project that will
bring plants and together.

We have a domain name www.plantkids.com, and my dad will develop a
top-notch site once we know what we are doing.  I would love to hear
idea from students, teachers, parents, grand-parents, and kids of all
ages on how to make this a project that is fun and replicatable for
anyone who wants to become a PlantKid!

Katherine - 11, 4th grade, but brighter than the average bear!!! LOL

Urban Ecology's Website of the Month:
See who's contributing to your political leaders at:

Visit Living Room at http://www.living-room.org