Re: role call

    Put down Meade, Kansas for 1 Community Garden.  And you can credit this
listserve for the ideas and encouragement that made this garden possible.  Knowing
there are others facing much greater challenges in other communities has kept us
commited to the vision of feeding the aged and low income.
    Right now there are seven of us from two families trying to build a gardening
community.   This is our first year.  Our hope is that in future years,  others
may catch this vision.

Chuck Mattix