role call

In our continuing efforts to figure out how many community gardens there
are in the US & Canada, I'd like to put our a request:

So far I know of at least 1200 cities/towns/municipalities that actually
have one or more cg's. I think this is just a drop in the bucket.

How many in your town? and do you know how many are in the next town over?

I'll start.
Philadelphia, PA has almost 1200, ranging in size from one house lot
(~19x40 or smaller) to 8 acres. This doesn't include community windowbox &
planter projects or tree-pit projects.