RE: role call

It's June 1st and all the daily newspapers say that the new kinder and
gentler Rudy has gone the way of "New Coke." The last time that I looked
there were about 500 gardens and counting. I'll forward your request to Andy
Stone at TPL, the Neighborhood Open Space Coalition and Green Thumb to see
what they believe the latest tally is. Remember, in NYC, it being bulldozer
season and all, the numbers may rapidly decrease.