Bulldozers, health, Truth

I so badly wish that I could write a letter to Giuliani (that would actually
get to him) about how important eating organic produce is to maintaining
one's health. For example, eating community grown vegetables, particularly
tomatoes, might help that prostate cancer he's getting. Not to be harsh on
him, but to encourage him to make a connection in his mind between Nature
and wellness.

It increasingly amazes me that people are so psychically detatched from
Nature that we actively harm it. I'm counting myself in that group... I
drove to work, I threw out a paper cup, I flushed (a dual waste of

Dare we be 100% accountable to Earth for all of our actions? Who among us
has the courage?