FW: role call ( ACGA community garden nose count)

Sally:

According to Ximena Naranjo, of NYC's Green Guerrillas ( 212) 674.8124 ext.
100 [  http://www.greenguerillas.org ] the breakdown is this:

112 Saved Permanent Gardens ( Gardens transferred to the NYC Parks Dept or
purchased by a Land Trust)
500 Endangered gardens ( we are fighting like hell to save these gardens.)
Total: 612

I'm waiting to hear from TPL.

Everbest,
Adam