From: Type Your Real Name Here <firstname.lastname@oberlin.edu>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 15:54:47 -0400
To: community_garden@mallorn.com, Guy.Mendilow@oberlin.edu
Subject: [cg] Garden and Art Therapy

Greetings!
    My name is Guy Mendilow. I am a recent Environmental Studies graduate
of Oberlin College in OH, and currently work as a music therapist for
the Lucy Idol Center for the Handicapped in Vermillion OH. I am
interested in places that combine expressive arts therapy and organic
gardening (especially permaculture or other sustainable methods) as
therapy for youth. One example of such a place is Gould Farm in the
Berkshires. I am wondering whether you might be able to send me the
names and contacts of other places like this. I am especially interested
in any such communities/programs in the Boston MA, Boulder CO, Vermont
and Northern California/Oregon/Washington areas. Any help you could give
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!