RE: Getting Moss on Rocks Was Tobacco/Airstrike

Thanks. This is really helpful. In NYC we have landlords who are really good
at getting blood out of stones, but getting something pleasant and living to
grow on a stone seems to be a lost art here. We're always moving and digging
away at rock to build yet another tower.

Because of our West Nile mosquito issue and the fact that the areas that I
want to work on with the moss is in an area where the kids will use the
containers to splash each other, I'll pass. The area where I'm doing the
moss painting is our public keyed area where we get about 1000 -1500
visitors a week during the summer months ( we have over 2000 keys out in the
neighborhood). Thank you for helping me our quest to make our public area as
welcoming as possible for garden starved neighborhood residents.