RE: Set up

Dear Teresa:

Please read the postings on this listserve's archives. It will give you a
good idea of what some folks think are the recipes for growing a community
garden http://www.communitygarden@mallorn.com ;

The Trust for Public Land,  http://www.tpl.org/ ;

The American Community Gardening  Association http://communitygarden.org/ ;

The Eagle Heights Community Garden :  http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~ehgarden