Re: template for liability waiver

This is the "hold harmless clause we were encouraged to adopt for our
garden rules:

I understand that neither the garden group nor owners of the land are
responsible for my actions. I THEREFORE AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS THE GARDEN
GROUP AND OWNERS OF THE LAND FOR ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGE, LOSS OR CLAIM THAT
OCCURS IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE GARDEN BY ME OR ANY OF MY GUESTS.

Although probably not foolproof in court, it shows that the intent is there.