Re: publication....?

News from the ACGA Office:

The Multilog didn't list most members because it only listed NEW DONORS &
MEMBERS, although the wording of the headline was funny, so a lot of people
panicked. Membership directories should be coming out in July, which will
list the real & true members.

I think the announcement may have been Principles & Practices of Community
Gardening, which USDA announced before they had printed it,  so new funding
should mean they'll have it out by the end of the summer.

If you are a member, but have not gotten your 2000 issue of the ACGA
REVIEW, please let me know IMMEDIATELY so I can straighten out the records.

What fun!!!!

Sally McCabe
ACGA National Office