I remember receiving an announcement to all of us regarding some sort of publication from ACGA (I believe) not long ago.  The mention of content sounded intriguing.  Yet, I have seen nothing as of this date.  The last publication that I (we as ACGA members) received -- around late fall or early winter -- in the mail did not list us as members.  Does anyone recall the publication I am trying to describe?  If so, when are we suppose to receive it?
Cyndy Ross, Chairperson
Fellowship, SLLC Organic Community Garden, Memorial Garden, & 'Welcoming Wagon' cmte
Sylvan Lake Lutheran Church
2399 Figa Avenue
W. Bloomfield, MI 48324
Zone 6A