RE: template for liability waiver

Dear Un-named:

This is written with the understanding that the author is not engaged in
rendering legal services. If legal advice is required, the service of a
licensed professional attorney should be sought.

You have  your rules and written materials reviewed by a local parks or
pro-bono legal clinic attorney at the very least. This is the way that you
cover your rear end in today's highly litigious society.

Please feel free to read my garden's rules at
http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org.

The Eagle Heights Garden has some good language
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~ehgarden  .

A good all around sentence is: " Use of the __________ Community Garden's
facilities and gardening equipment  are at your own risk.  The __________
Community Garden's volunteers and steering committee work very hard to keep
this garden a beautiful, quiet and safe haven for this neighborhood's
residents. We respectfully request that all keyholders, gardeners,
volunteers and visitors  please observe our safety rules. Thank you."

Happy gardening,

Adam