Re: submission-exisiting surveys

I've got a very good bibliography on community gardening. It isn't on disk,
however, so if you would send me your mailing address I'd be happy to send
it to you.

Laura Berman
FoodShare's Community Garden Programme Coordinator
phone:    (416) 392-1668
fax:          (416) 392-6650
email:    laura@foodshare.net
email:    cgnetwork@foodshare.net

>From: pateln@ucs.orst.edu
>Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:35:00 -0700 (PDT)
>To: community_garden@mallorn.com
>Subject: [cg] Re: submission-exisiting surveys

>Quoting community_garden-admin@mallorn.com:

>Hello my name is Neha Patel and I am currently the Coordinator for
the City of Portland, Oregon's Children's Gardening Program.  I am
also a graduate student at the University of Oregon in the school of
Public Health.  I am planning to do my thesis research in the area of
Community Gardens and am looking for resources.  Specifically, I am
looking for exsiting surveys/ research done on children's community
gardens, as well as, surveys/ research involving community gardens
and public and/or environmental health.  I would appreciate any
information/ suggestions on these topics that may be out there.

Thank you,
Neha Patel