FWD: Special Call for School Garden Web Sites!

  • Subject: [cg] FWD: Special Call for School Garden Web Sites!
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 13:13:35 -0400

I'm just forwarding this, not originating it. Please do not respond to me
about it.

Special Call for School Garden Web Sites!

It's time to update the "School Web Site" section of our Kidsgardening
Resource Directory www.kidsgardening.com/resources/resource.asp
<http://www.kidsgardening.com/resources/resource.asp> . If you
have a Web site that features your schoolyard garden, habitat, greenhouse,
or other garden-related project, we would love to hear about it. We may also
feature it elsewhere on the Kidsgardening site to inspire other growing

If you do have information to share, please let us know by
emailing our Web Managers
mailto:  webmanagers@kidsgardening.com
with the name and URL (address) of your garden pages.

Thank you and we look forward to learning about your projects.