Starting a local

  • Subject: [cg] Starting a local
  • From: Kathleen Madden-Moxon <maximad@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 17:40:12 -0400

I am interested in bringing information to our community garden club
about starting our own local garden.  Of course, those who I spoke to
had many questions I could not answer.  Lots of the questions were about
legal issues and protection issues.
We have a number or great gardeners in our area, so could you recommend
any articles that deal with safety and legal issues?

Peace!
Kath