Fund raising

  • Subject: [cg] Fund raising
  • From: Carole Eddington <eddington@LVCM.COM>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:48:06 +0000

    We  have a high quaility worm casting product which has just been
classified as a biochemical pesticide and permission given to register
as an insect repellency  from the EPA.  We thought that instead of going
through the regular channels for distribution we would offer it as a
fund raising activity for any community gardens that were interested to
raise money.  Arizona, Utah and Washington are in need of distributors
at this time. There are also possibilities for sales representatives in
the San Francisco Bay Area, the Central Valley of California and
Nevada.  There are presently 3 miles of worm beds in Southern California
being increased to 135 miles.  The company is called California
Vermiculture, WORMGOLD is one of the first products, as well an an
organic alternative to roundup being developed, and a soap spray
completely biodegradeable.  No elements are used which kill insects only
repel.  You can look up on the web about our company at
http://wormgold.com  or write me with any questions if you are
interested.  I am a phd student at the University of Nevada in Las
Vegas, studying environmental landscaping for conservation and
biodiversity, doing my first sub surface vegetable garden this year.  I
am looking forward to learning more.  I attended the annual conference
of AGCA last year and learned so much.  Well back to my first week of
making worm compost tea in a 60 gallon acquarium in my living room.

Carole Eddington