RE: Youth Gardening Research and Evaluation

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Youth Gardening Research and Evaluation
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:37:16 -0400

Ed,

You may want to read the various reports available through the American Community Gardening Association web page to see what has already been done, what the methodologies and slants have been, etc.
There is currently a huge quantitative Community Garden study being done under the aegis of the St. Louis Gateway Greening people ( the  "Whitmire Study"  http://stlouis.missouri.org/gatewaygreening/WhitmireStudy.htm  ) you may also want to contact St Louis Gateway at (314) 577-9484.

Good luck with your research,
Adam Honigman