worm castings

Dear Julie,

    My understanding is that the company is registering the product as
an insect repellency so they can label it and advertise it as such.   In
my search on the web there are many companies offering worm castings on
the market already as a soil amendment, but not for the insect
repellency. Yes they are producing a natural product and offering it for
sale to those who do not have the time or inclination to make their
own.  So far the margins I have seen the company working on are not very
large.  And my husband, James and I and our friend Randy are now
distributing the product because we believe in it as a recyling process,
utilizing food and green waste to create a product which can help
trigger our soils to regenerate and enhance the plants natural processes
in our degraded soil and environmental conditions.

Carole Eddington