Choosing a garden site

  • Subject: [cg] Choosing a garden site
  • From: Katherine Gusmano <katiecat@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:15:09 -0400

My neighbors and I are interested in getting a community garden project
started in our town. We are particularly interested in using a lot that
has been vacant for many years, collecting old furniture, tires, beer
bottles, and other trash. How should I go about trying to secure
permission to use this space? I believe it is privately owned. Thanks
for your help! - Katie