Dr. Elaine Ingham workshop

  • Subject: [cg] Dr. Elaine Ingham workshop
  • From: Carole Eddington <eddington@lvcm.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:21:32 +0000

I also attended a day long workshop with Elaine Ingham last March in Las
Vegas.  I learned so much in that one day and have spoken with her a
couple times on the phone since with questions concerning my research.
She has  directed me to several resources and has been very helpful.  I
highly recommend the workshop also.  Her company also offers testing of
soil, compost and compost tea samples.  She tested our worm castings and
said they are some of the best she has seen in her 8 years of testing,
very high active bacterial and fungal biomass.
The Bioneers is having their conference for the three days before the
soil workshop in Marin County October 19-21 at the Marin Center in San
Rafael, 877-BIONEER, chisf@bioneers.org

Carole Eddington