Drive to East coast from Seattle

  • Subject: [cg] Drive to East coast from Seattle
  • From: "Sadler, Sally-Anne" <Sally-Anne.Sadler@METROKC.GOV>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:39:22 -0700

Title: Drive to East coast from Seattle

I am driving from Seattle to PA on thursday the 21st.  (lots of notice, eh?) and if anyone wants a free ride to any points in between, or all the way, let me know.  I am driving a u-haul for a friend whose back went out yesterday.  And since my office was firebombed, I figure I have the time.

Sally Anne