RE: Drive to East coast from Seattle

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Drive to East coast from Seattle
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:53:49 -0400

Title: Drive to East coast from Seattle
Sorry you aren't making a detour to New York, because I'd be sure to stand you a drink or four. To have one's nice greening work destroyed by "eco-terrorists" is just de trop - beyond the pale. That an event this ironic could happen in America only shows that we've gone from barbarism to decadence without having first achieved "civilization."
New York rules: if your office gets bombed and you survive relatively intact, it is de rigeur that your friends get you thoroughly "bombed." I hope that our greening comrades oblige ( with rests to get your blood levels legal, of course) on your victory lap to the east.
Best wishes for a well deserved vacation,
Adam Honigman