Fwd: asian gardens in the US

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: asian gardens in the US
  • From: Grow19@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 18:18:22 EDT

  • Subject: asian gardens in the US
  • From: Richard Owens <elfenris1@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Judy Tiger,
My name is Richard Owens, I am a grad student in
anthropology. I am beginning to research Asian garden
in the US by immigrants and refugees. I will look into
what, how, why they are growing gardens and the
changes they have made to do so.
I am looking for literature and personal experience
with community gardening in the US and or any
information that might be helpful in garden practices
that are not traditionally American.
That is sort of a lot of information, I am interested
in any ideas you may have. Thank you for your time.

=====
Richard Owens
Anthropology Graduate Student
University of Nebraska-Lincoln