Asheville, NC community gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Asheville, NC community gardens
  • From: Kathryn Michelle de Groot <kdegroo@umich.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:46:49 -0400 (EDT)

I am thinking of relocating to Asheville, and have run across MAGIC
(Mountain Area Gardeners in COmmunities)-- an amazing-sounding non-profit that
I am trying to get in touch with about volunteer and employment opportunities.
However, numerous web searches have only uncovered old phone numbers
(704.251-5666 and 704.299.8466).  I am very eager to contact them and get
involved!  If you have another way to contact them, if you know if they
are still around, or know of another similar nonprofit nearby I should
check with, please let me know.
Thanks for your help!