Community Garden In Harlem

  • Subject: [cg] Community Garden In Harlem
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:50:53 -0400

A contact for your community gardeners from Orlando who want to tour Harlem
community gardens:

This is from Cyndi who with her group of brave volunteers had the devil's
own time a few weeks ago keeping the city from illegally bulldozing the
Project Harmony Garden. Her e-mail is listed in the Cc slot.

Because we're starved for people to host during open hours, someone may not
always be around--but feel free to call (212)662-2878 anytime to say "we'll
be there between 10 & 4 or whatever," or simply ring the bell (bottom's
best) at 216 W. 122nd--Project Harmony.  We welcome visitors.  If you still
need listings of gardens let us know.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman