Re: late into the garden

  • Subject: Re: [cg] late into the garden
  • From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@cybershamanix.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:39:32 -0500

   Thanks -- this gives us some real points, especially the part about "year
round gardening" and perennials, etc. We've tried for years to get them to set
some of it aside for organic gardening (that "O" word really seems to upset
them), but maybe pushing the idea of asparagus and rasberry beds would get thru
to them.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix