Gardener agreements

  • Subject: [cg] Gardener agreements
  • From: Connie Nelson <connien@shfoodbank.org>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:28:48 -0700

We are in the process of assuming a local gardening project.  For the last 8
years this group has provided raised beds, complete with a gardening mentor,
seeds, plant starts etc to individual  people's homes.

Our goal is to continue these individual efforts, but to expand the program
into fullblown community gardens, read neighborhood gardens here.

However, in the interim, does anyone has gardener agreements they would be
willing to share (post to the listserv or send to me via email)/

Also, one of our board members has voiced a strong opinion that the
agreements should include a clause, something to the effect that no illegal
substances would be grown.  Personally I think he's in left field here, but
he is my committee chair for the next year.....

So have any of you had a problem with your gardeners growing pot or real
pretty orange type flowers, poppies I think theyre called?  ;>)

Connie Nelson
Second Harvest Food Bank of the Inland NW
Spokane, WA