RE: (no subject)

  • Subject: RE: [cg] (no subject)
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:26:02 -0400

Friend Michel,

Welcome to the American Community Gardening Association list serve. There is a wealth of information to be found on our organization's website on a whole gamut of community garden issues - from starting-up, children's gardens, design, fundraising to keeping volunteers interested, diversity, etc., etc, - you name it, we have it.

The links page has connections to community gardens throughout North America, greening groups, food security organizations and much more.

Make yourself a pot of ice tea ( or whatever libation you prefer) and read, click and print.

Here's the ACGA website: http://www.communitygarden.org/ . It's pretty user friendly - many of us are all green-thumbs.

After you've done your reading, please contact us again - I'm sure you'll have more specific inquiries. It would help us to assist you if you could let us know where you are located...one of us might be in your area

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer, Clinton Community Garden