RE: Soil Test

  • Subject: [cg] RE: Soil Test
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds <aedmonds@umich.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:59:45 -0400 (EDT)

Can anyone help me interpret the results of this heavy metal soil test?
I.e., what levels are acceptable for food production, etc.?  Amanda

Parameter          Method    Units    Result
Total Lead           6010B       mg/kg    160
Total Cadmium    6010B       mg/kg    1.5
Total Chromium   6010B       mg/kg    59
Total Solids          160.3         %         96.6
All methods reference USEPA procedures, unless otherwise indicated
Results reported on a dry weight basis.
Metals prepared in accordance with US EPA 3050B