Houston's Urban Harvest Community Gardens and Orchards

  • Subject: [cg] Houston's Urban Harvest Community Gardens and Orchards
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:32:03 -0400

Does anyone know what has happened to this group and their website:
Metro Houston's Urban Harvest Community Gardens and Orchards?

We have them listed on the ACGA's Links page but  when I try  to get onto
the website I get an "access denied" message. Now, that means either that
they are moving their website to another host or that  Urban Harvest is no
longer active (hopefully not).

If you have any info at all, please let me know.

Thanks,
Laura

Better Living Through Community Gardening