Links for children's and seniors' gardening resources

  • Subject: [cg] Links for children's and seniors' gardening resources
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:03:26 -0400

Thanks for additional children's gardening websites, I'll add them to the
ACGA's links page (some of them are there already) so we can direct people
there in the future.
If anyone has additional web sites to add to the children's gardening links
list, please let me know.  And I'm starting a new section on the Links page
with info for seniors and disabled gardeners so please send me that as well.

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto