RE: salvaged brick

  • Subject: RE: [cg] salvaged brick
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:55:13 -0400

Kristin,

The Garlic lady is right.

Moss is good and belongs in gardens. A someone who risked life and limb to
transplant some spectacular mosses that I found in the Central Park 77th
Street vehicular underpass to the Clinton Community garden, ground up some
of it with buttermilk and painted it, transplanted it and watched it
eventually blow away ( do have a pot and some soil where it seems to be
working) let me tell you - moss is good.

A German/English Japanese Garden Link: http://www.ifa.de/garden-japan-2000/

A Moss site: http://www.mossacres.com/moss/info_2.asp

Kristin, even though it looks like the daft Blair government is giving Mick
Jagger a "K" ( despite the fact that he is a tax-exile,cheap and a general
drag-nasty)leave the Rolling Stones and gather that moss while you may.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman