Manchester, NH

  • Subject: [cg] Manchester, NH
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <smccabe@pennhort.org>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:17:36 -0400

please reply to

-----Original Message-----
From: Paula Mitchell [mailto:thegirlfriendsgarden@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 1:01 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org

To whom it may concern,

We are a non profit women's shelter looking for
donations of flowers, herbs, vegtables or books and
information on planting we are starting a garden in
our yard and want it to look beautiful and we are a
group of nine people with no money just seeing what is
out there for assistance, any help you can assist
withh would be greatly appreciated.

My address is:
Girlfriend's Garden
c/o Paula M. Mitchell