FW: Manchester, NH

  • Subject: FW: [cg] Manchester, NH
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:12:13 -0400

Paula,

Your not-for-profit womens shelter in Manchester, New Hampshire deserves a
glorious garden. I'm re-forwarding your request for information to see if
you get more bites from the Master Gardeners who read this list.

Here's another link: The New England Grassroots Environment Fund. Their
mission statement says that they fund community gardens in New England and
other projects. Why not read their grant info and send in a request?

http://www.grassrootsfund.org/

Best wishes,

Adam Honigman

To whom it may concern,

We are a non profit women's shelter looking for
donations of flowers, herbs, vegtables or books and
information on planting we are starting a garden in
our yard and want it to look beautiful and we are a
group of nine people with no money just seeing what is
out there for assistance, any help you can assist
withh would be greatly appreciated.

My address is:
Girlfriend's Garden
c/o Paula M. Mitchell