RE: FW: save the garden

Hi, Folks!

Okay, I admit that I loved Adam's Chicken Little Strategy Sheet.

Unfortunately, since there are so many gardens under threat these days, what do folks (especially Laura and Jim Call since they do most of the work) think about putting the Strategy Sheet on the ACGA website -- maybe under a heading like

"Community gardening is 50% gardening and 100% political action"  -- Adam Honigman

You've heard Adam Honigman's famous line invoked on the ACGA listserve and anywhere community gardens are threatened throughout the continent.  Now, click on the following proven political strategies to keep your community garden the apple of every politco's eye and permanently off-limits to bulldozers and developers:
  • Chicken Little Strategy Sheet
  • Proven Preventative Political Polemics
  • Whatever the heck else other folks have done that worked and is amusing to read

Every once in a awhile the tech writer in me pops out again -- as we're looking at a 105 heat index here in SE PA, I don't pretend I'm actually responsible for my actions today -- it's probably all just a heat-induced mirage! ;-)

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of
St. John's United Church of Christ, 315 Gay Street, Phoenixville, PA  19460