Re: Direct Mail/PR/Newsletters

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Direct Mail/PR/Newsletters
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:15:30 EDT

Ms. Schutz,

The businesslike way to contact a non-for-profit to offer professional
services is to go to that non-for-profit's website, actually read it and then send
your materials to the non-for-profit's snail mail address attached to a cover

I understand that this is  a rough economy. Many of us, including myself are
scrambling.   However, this listserve is an inappropriate place drum up your
personal, for-profit business.

Adam Honigman

<< Subj:     [cg] Direct Mail/PR/Newsletters