Direct Mail/PR/Newsletters

  • Subject: [cg] Direct Mail/PR/Newsletters
  • From: JenMSchu@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 13:47:28 -0400

Thanks to all who responded to my recent posting. My nonprofit direct mail/fundraising writing includes projects for Operation Smile International, The Winterthur Gardens, a local community college and the Pennsylvania Special Olympics. I am well versed in community gardens/community-supported agriculture/land trusts, as I've been a member of several. For nonprofits I offer the rate of $50 for a one to three page press release or direct mail fundraising letter. Newsletters depend on length. I would be happy to send writing samples on request. I am East Coast based yet fully wired and have worked remotely for many West Coast firms. References are available upon request.

I will not post again about my services.  I'm eager to hear about the great work you all are doing.  Here in the Philadelphia we have some terrific community gardens and CSAs. I am interested in hearing about what's happening nationwide.