Re: potential employment inquiry

  • Subject: Re: [cg] potential employment inquiry
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:06:14 EDT

Dear Heath,

As a man of a "certain age", I may not have been copied on the  memo that
said that it was appropriate to delete the word "please" from a query or request.
 Maybe this change will appear in the next Amy Vanderbilt guide or Fowler's
English usage. ;)

That said, you may want to go to the Foundation Center website - (please
paste this into your browser, http://fdncenter.org/ ) and follow up leads.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman

<< Subj:     [cg] potential employment inquiry