Gert Groening

  • Subject: [cg] Gert Groening
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds aedmonds@umich.edu
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:12:53 -0400

Gert Groening, if you're out there, please send me an email-- there's a Japanese student studying agriculture in Michigan who will be visiting Germany for the summer and would love to meet you.

Does anyone have his email address, off hand?

Amanda

Amanda Maria Edmonds

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
- Mahatma Ghandi