starting a garden club locally

  • Subject: [cg] starting a garden club locally
  • From: L1969P1946@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 18:41:22 EDT

To whom it concerns,
I have been thinking about starting a garden club ( an non profit organization) in my community for a few years now.  I am working on my master gardener pin currently, and I know I need to meet with someone in my town to ask permission to use the town name, etc....but what else can anyone of you suggest???
Lisa in Rhode Island