[Fwd: Fwd: RE: [LivRiv] Gardeners Arrested! :Email Action]

  • Subject: [cg] [Fwd: Fwd: RE: [LivRiv] Gardeners Arrested! :Email Action]
  • From: aresh aresh@moregardens.org
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:44:25 -0400

--- Begin Message ---
  • Subject: Fwd: RE: [LivRiv] Gardeners Arrested! :Email Action
  • From: Beth Thompson annabeth_t@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:23:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Aresh, JK, I thought you might like to email to
Sacramento instead of call--sadly, those gardeners in
Sacramento must have been arrested during or shortly
after we left the garden last night,
Beth
--- Kerowyn n'ha Susanna <kerowyn@warmfuzzy.com>

<mailto:cityofsacramento.orgcunmack@cityofsacramento.org>

<mailto:cityofsacramento.orgssheedy@cityofsacramento.org>

<mailto:cityofsacramento.orgscohn@cityofsacramento.org>

<mailto:cityofsacramento.orgjyee@cityofsacramento.org>

>  <mailto:jyee@cityofsacramento.org>
> jyee@cityofsacramento.org
>  <mailto:lhammond@cityofsacramento.org>
> lhammond@cityofsacramento.org
>  <mailto:djones@cityofsacramento.org>
> djones@cityofsacramento.org
>  <mailto:rwaters@cityofsacramento.org>
> rwaters@cityofsacramento.org
>  <mailto:bpannell@cityofsacramento.org>
> bpannell@cityofsacramento.org
>
>  Kerowyn

=====
One never knows what good one does in the world.  The older I get, the more  I think that having positive, loving power yourself, using it in a positive way - to educate, to nurture, to create beautiful things, to do small things that make the world bit by bit better, and to evolve to higher beings ourselves - these are the  things that ultimately make a difference.
--Words of Wisdom from my mother